Trek Starter is for you if you’re:
Completely new to trek training
Haven’t trained for awhile
Feel out of your depth
Unsure how to train for your trek
Need structure and motivation
Specialised training for the trekking environment.
This has been amazing! I love the interaction and seeing others succeed. Kept me motivated and focused on reaching the top of Kilimanjaro!Darryl
When should I start training for my trek?
The best time to start is now, the earlier you start the fitter you’ll be for your trek.
If in doubt, ask us!
Is Trek Starter for me?
Trek Starter is ideal for everyone, primarily because correct training technique is super important and this is where you’ll have the time to learn it.
It has been specifically developed for people who may be :
- completely new to training;
- haven’t trekked before
- haven’t trained/consistently exercised for awhile
- feel unfit and unprepared to tackle a 12 week program
- Unsure how to train for their trek
- Need structure and motivation
How does the training work?
- The training is delivered in an interactive online platform that you can access via mobile/desktop.
- After you purchase the program you will receive an email with all the info you need and a link to the sign up page.
- You will need to complete the signup before Sunday midnight to start training (receive the program) that Monday.
- You will have access to the training platform as soon as you sign up and can start the pre-training tasks e.g trekking fitness test and find your way around the platform.
- The training platform in interactive = watch instructional videos, record your results, keep a food diary, record your technique for feedback, ask Chase questions & much more.
How long do I have access to the program?
Download the program & save it to keep forever.
How many days am I training?
3-5 days. Sessions run from 20 – 60 mins.
How hard is it?
Trek Starter is designed to ease you into training. If you have a basic level of fitness ie. are mobile and have no serious injuries this is the place to start.
You can add more reps/weights if you would like to make it more challenging.
Hi, I'm Chase Tucker,
Founder & Head Coach
of Base Camp Training
I know what it’s like when you commit to an epic adventure, once the initial excitement settles, the doubt seeps in. Am I fit enough? How do I train for a mountain? Will I make it?
In Trek Starter I’ll guide you through all the doubt and unknowns. You’ll be eased into training sessions, where you’ll learn how to safely perform it and how it will benefit you in the mountains. This is will be the best intro into our more challenging programs and perfect if you’re just starting out or it’s been awhile since you’ve done some serious training.
See you inside the program!