SPECIALISED FOR TREKKING
REDUCE YOUR RISK OF INJURY
TRAIN ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
Whether it’s your first time trekking or a seasoned mountaineer the question on almost everyone’s mind is “will I make it?”. Our trek training programs give you a proven roadmap to prepare for your adventure so you’re confident in your ability to succeed.
A complete training solution
“It’s not just about getting fitter & stronger, but learning valuable skills specific to trekking. You’re getting more than just a fitness program. You are receiving a very complete training solution for whatever wild mountain-based adventure.” Jeremy Mardon
YOUR TREK TRAINING ROADMAP
Training to succeed
“The most important part of the training was it gave me the confidence that I had the fitness to summit. Every session was structured to get my body in the condition it needed to be for my summit attempt. It’s not training to get fit, it’s training to succeed.” Matt Horan
FEATURED TREK TRAINING PROGRAMS
EVEREST BASE CAMP
“Activities such as ice climbing weren’t something I could practice in QLD. But when the time came, I was capable and strong. Every movement through snow, rock and ice felt familiar (I’d never even seen snow before). I honestly can’t recommend this specialised training enough! ” Alice Twomey
WHY BASE CAMP TRAINING?
Our trek training programs are specifically developed to give you the strength, endurance & knowledge so you’re confident in your ability to have a safe and enjoyable time in the mountains.
- Trek specific training program
- Easy to follow workouts and training schedule
- Decreased risk of injury both in training and on the trek
- Coaches that are experienced mountaineers
- Base Camp Library – learn about gear, packing, altitude
- Cost effective training
- Confusion over what type of training to do
- Wasting time on exercises that won’t make a difference in the mountains
- Overwhelmed by the “unknowns”
- Increased risk of injury due to lack of training/incorrect training
- Huge amount of time spent on researching
- Expensive for a gym membership & personal training
HOW DO THE PROGRAMS WORK?
Start anytime, no need to wait for the “next round”.
Download PDF Program onto your chosen device.
The intensity can be scaled according to your current fitness level. Perform more or less rounds based on your conditioning.
Most programs are 10-12 weeks, based around the average lifestyle of the 9-5 workday, with 2-5 sessions a week and training hikes roughly scheduled for the weekend.
You need minimal equipment, the program is based on bodyweight movement, some dumbbell exercises have been included to provide extra resistance and better strength results.